Pink Please!

If you haven't relished in the pantone colour of the year painting the entire women's fashion industry pink, you have 1 more month. (Though truthfully I might still be wearing Rose Quartz into 2017.)

style baby pink jumper zara
White shirt & dusty rose jumper from Zara - similar herehere // Ripped mom jeans with raw edge from Asos // Navy mac coat from Oasis - similar here // White rainbow rivet shoes from Superga

pink fur denim jacket missguided

Pink fur denim jacket from Missguided // Round neck jumper from Zara - similar here // Rings from H&M - similar here 

I'm not even mad - in fact it thrills me to no end that we are painting the streets all hues of pink. Wearing pink is my way of expressing my femininity freely, especially because I used to get laughed at for liking the colour pink. What a time to be alive today where girly means powerful and free. It's 2016, even men can love pink.

This pink fur denim jacket does all the talking really. It's almost like Riri and Kate Middleton came together and designed a jacket - poised yet fierce at the same time. 

Are you embracing pink or nah?

(Photography by Marcus Tay.)

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment